75. Life remembered, cherished.
76. Painfully walking into the full home, which is now empty, because Grandma has gone HOME.
77. Seeing many faces from all over, once again.
78. Family. Extended and close. All of it is part of each of us. And each of us is part of it.
79. Fort wars.
80. Motorcycle ride with my Beloved. Still makes my heart beat wildly.
81. A girl, just like her momma, loving the wind in her hair and no walls around her.
82. Juice made by the hands of a nephew, for the parched travelers.
83. A relationship restored, the children witness the miraculous hand of God as He continues to restore and grow the family tree.
84. A trusting call for help.
85. VA medical care, care exceeding expectations.
86. Healing assured.
87. Cousin laughter, stories, hugs.
88. Ice cream with grandparents.
89. Sisters married men who are able. Who care and love deeply.
90. Sister Daughters sharing the responsibility.
91. Girl cousins sharing clothes, makeup, secrets, laughter.
92. Boy cousins sharing light sabers & nerf guns.
93. COUSINS sharing the pleasure of family.
94. Sister Moms sharing surprise of daughter niece turf water wars.
95. Go cart racing.
96. Being trusted by a child. No small thing.
97. He welcomes us, me, warmly, back to our home, back to his arms.
AND… mascara,water, mud, territory…
Precious ladies, fun times, even if they did take advantage of the sister moms’ exhausted naps and the little sister cousins smaller size AND let the water run for 2 hours. Precious fun times.
Builder’s sweet, strong, much loved Grandmother was taken by the hand of her Savior early Monday morning and escorted to the place He has been preparing for her.
Her children, grandchildren and greatgrandchildren have been excitedly anticipating the 100th birthday celebration in September. Instead we gather this week to remember and celebrate the life of this woman we each love and will miss greatly.
BUT we do not grieve as those who do not have hope!
“But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep.” I Thessalonians 4:13
51. All day, gentle rain. Green is greener, stronger hues of life.
53. Laughter between sisters, so excited about the many firsts to come.
54. Earth soaking rain in the night. A rhythmic lullaby.
55. Littlest one still needs nightnight and bunny to travel with.
56. Watching for forest fairies, we know they are out there.
57. Sleepy eyes after a luscious afternoon nap.
58. Tulips and Pansies!
59. Neighbor pups arriving in the early morning to “play” with the Border shepherd.
60. Forest roads with overgrown trees and butterflies.
61. Home, sweet home.
62. Short work week again.
63. Book learning brought to life by family visit to the tide pools. Eyes wide open at the vibrant colors we never imagined living in the grey rocky pools, soon to be covered again by the approaching waves. A violent cold world limiting access to it’s abundant life.
64. Great disappoint gives way to new knowledge, understanding.
65. Pondering recent stories read, looking deeper into human motives with Maezie on the brink of growing up. Seeing her eyes flicker with deep thought, me wondering, what are the plans HE has for her, this deep thinking, strongly articulate, sweet spirited beauty.
66. Mmm, home brewed coffee, just the way Builder makes it, just the way I like it.
67. Happy dog smiles, soft cat purrs.
68. The hum of the washing machine, thankful for the convenience of doing laundry while I type, wash dishes, and all the other things at home.
69. Awestruck as i listen to a daughter intelligently converse with staff at the Ocean Discovery center and then, informed she’s nearly old enough to join in the work. This from a young girl raised miles and miles from the ocean, but blessed with living books full of colorful descriptions. Thank you Jeannie Fulbright!
70. Grace available immediately, when the failure is brought to light, again.
71. Living room becomes the Aquarium Zoo, full of the stuffed animals now renamed to join in the imaginative replaying all that was explored and discovered.
72. Twirly skirts and laughter.
73. Fallen trees in the road, creating the opportunity for a new route, a new adventure.
74. Tender new life, protected by the Border shepherd, who calls us, to show us.